We are looking for 2 talented software engineer interns to work in our mental health start-up during the summer holidays (15 November 2021 to 28 February 2022). This internship is a rare chance to get a taste of the fast paced & innovation focused industry of digital health.
Ideally you would be a third-year student and above studying Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar degree.
This is a 10 weeks long, paid internship at $22 per hour.
Clearhead is an online mental health and wellbeing platform, designed by NZ doctors, that empowers New Zealanders to get the mental health support they need. We help Kiwis understand their symptoms and provides personalised recommendations through an artificial intelligence chatbot.
You can learn more learn more at https://www.clearhead.org.nz/
By working with us you get to solve interesting problems using the latest technology and learn from a great bunch of people in a fun and relaxed environment. We are a small team who are passionate about making a social impact in NZ.
We love to have fun and our supportive culture includes investing in your professional development. We operate in a high trust environment, provide flexible working conditions, as well as good banter. To fit into our team’s culture, you need to believe in our purpose and be able to deliver high-quality work and results as well as exemplify our values.
- Inspire excellence
- Be a leader
Here are some of the areas that you would be working on:
- Develop new features for our Mobile and Web Platforms
- Assist in the design and development of new dashboards
- Develop and expand our unit testing.
- Work closely with our small dev team on the development and maintenance of our platforms
What skills should you have?
The ideal candidate will require some knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
● Java or Similar
● Problem solving skills
● Shows initiative and works well in a team environment.
● To apply please send your CV +/- Cover letter to [email protected]
● You must have full working rights in New Zealand.
● Be able to work both in Auckland (our office is near Newmarket) as well as remotely. You will need to have access to a personal laptop or computer
Applications close on 27 Sep 2021