Clearhead Job Description
Position: Customer Success Internship
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Newmarket, Auckland (hybrid remote and office-based)
Appointment: 10 weeks
Date: November 2021
Clearhead is a high-impact and fast-moving mental health social enterprise that is addressing the global mental health crisis through innovative uses of data and design. We are a digital wellbeing provider, predominantly providing our product and services to the workplace, schools and government departments.
Our online mental health and wellbeing platform uses AI to simulate having a therapist in your pocket and ensures mental wellbeing support is available on-demand. We also provide access to the largest therapist marketplace in NZ and comprehensive data analytics reporting to our corporate clients to help them meet their Health and Safety obligations.
Our social mission is to ensure personalised mental health support is accessible to everyone. Our promise is that choice, convenience and control is at the heart of the user-experience on our digital platform.
For more information visit our website: www.clearhead.org.nz
We love to have fun and our supportive culture includes investing in your professional development. We operate in a high trust environment, provide flexible working conditions, as well as good banter. To fit into our team’s culture, you need to believe in our purpose and be able to deliver high-quality work and results as well as exemplify our values.
- Inspire excellence
- Be a leader
Context of the position and who we are looking for:
In the last 2.5 years, we have grown our users all across NZ, and are backed by some of NZ’s biggest employers. We are looking for self-driven individuals who are passionate about solving the global mental health crisis using technology and can be a team player.
We see a significant growing need for Clearhead’s solution and we are interested in someone who enjoys providing a great customer experience to support both our large therapist network as well as our corporate clients.
Clearhead has a high-performing core team of 8 people and you will regularly work collaboratively with talented developers, clinicians, sales and marketing team to achieve our vision.
Learn more about the team here: https://www.clearhead.org.nz/our-team
The responsibilities of the position are described below by functional areas:
- Helping our therapists troubleshoot any technical difficulties and queries
- Helping to grow our therapist network
- Maintain a good relationship with our therapists
- Provide feedback to the team to improve Clearhead’s platform for our therapists
Corporate client support
- Working with our corporate clients to ensure they are happy with the therapy and digital platform services they need.
- Work with our Sales and Marketing Leads to generate new inbound customer queries as well as onboard new clients and ensure we are activating their employees to use Clearhead regularly.
- Provide feedback to the team to improve Clearhead’s platform for our corporate clients’ and their employees.
Clearhead user support
- Helping our digital platform users troubleshoot any technical difficulties and queries
- Provide feedback to improve Clearhead’s platform for our users.
What are we looking for?
- A customer-centric individual who enjoys creative problem-solving and is energized about helping our clients
- Passionate about creating a difference with your work
- Within at least your third year of tertiary education. Ideally within Business/commerce/marketing etc
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships
- Someone with the ability to self-start and is passionate about creating positive experiences with all of Clearheads stakeholders
Compensation: $21.20 per hour for a standard 40 hours week for 10 weeks.
Application information needed:
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
**NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa required.
Application process closes: 6th September 2021